If you or someone you know is having a mental health emergency, call the Colorado Crisis Services any time of the day or night for confidential and immediate support at 1-844-493-TALK (8255), or text TALK to 38255.
Colorado Crisis Services has 11 walk-in locations that are open 24/7. They offer confidential information, referrals and in-person crisis support to anyone in need. Visit Colorado Crisis Services to find the walk-in location nearest to you.
If you are having a life threatening emergency, dial 911.
Mental health is a key part of your health. To find out if you or someone you care about should connect with a mental health professional, complete a brief online screening tool. These screening tools do not give you a diagnosis – only a mental health professional can do that. But they can tell you when it’s time to get some help with taking care of your mental health.
Free, Confidential & Anonymous Online Screening Tools Available
Screening For Mental Health, Inc.
The Screening for Mental Health tool is completely anonymous and confidential. As soon as you complete the brief questionnaire, you will see your results, recommendations and resources.
This screening tool will help you decide if you or someone you care about should connect with a mental health professional. BHI myStateofMind is available in English and Spanish and can be completed on our website or on your smartphone or tablet (Android and Apple iOS). If the screening results recommend that you seek behavioral health services, you will see a map of BHI providers in your area.
Evaluación para la salud mental en español haga clic: myStateofMind español
Android Installation Instructions
1. To get started, download the APK by clicking here. If you receive a prompt about downloading harmful files, click the OK or Allow option to continue downloading the installation file.
2. Go to your app drawer (tap your Apps icon) and click Downloads. Here you will find the file you just downloaded. Tap the file to install the app and tap Install.
3. You will be prompted to change your security settings to allow the installation. When prompted, click the Settings option. On the Security screen that appears, scroll down to the “Unknown Sources” option and check the box next to it. Read and acknowledge the warning and click OK to continue.
4. Click the Back or Return button on your device and then click the Install button.
5. Once the installation completes, click the Open button to use it or return to your app drawer and tap the myStateofMind icon.
iOS Installation Instructions
1. To get started, download the BHI mystateofmind app by clicking here.
2. Click install
3. Once the app is downloaded click on open or you can click on the actual app that was downloaded to your Apple product.
4. Begin answering the questions displayed.